NO SESSION FEES!!!
I love taking photos, editing them, and then presenting my clients with amazing photographs and I don’t want a session fee to be the reason that you don’t have the experience! So Kara Jovag Photography is dropping session fees!
Now, all you will pay for is the photography products you order!
There will be a minimum order requirement for any session, but this smallest minimum is far below what nearly every client already spends!
Here’s how it works. You decide on the session level that works best for you.
- Higher level sessions offer:
- More final images to choose from
- Longer session times
- Option to have clothing changes
- More location choices
- So you pick the session that is right for you, and secure it with a $50 non-refundable deposit. That’s not a session fee. All $50 can be applied directly to any order. It just holds your appointment, so that I don’t turn away other clients if you change your mind. The remainder of your minimum order is due the day of your session.
After your files are processed and edited, I’ll present you with only the best images from your session at our Premiere Consultation Appointment. In this no pressure appointment, with Kara’s help, you can expect to…
- narrow down the images to your favorites
- see exactly what those images will look like in YOUR home
- determine which sizes will work best in your space
- choose only the products that fit your wants and needs
You might choose…
- a portrait printed on stylish metal
- a classic canvas for your wall
- a Layflat Book to show off lots of images
- custom designed greeting cards or announcements
- custom designed storyboard with 2 or more images
- and more.
So how much will it cost?!?
It is no easier to answer that question than it is to answer what it will cost to buy a new car. It’s such a broad question because there are tons of variables!
I am happy to provide you with more information concerning what you might expect to spend on your portraits. I have found that sending a long price list of everything that I offer is a bit overwhelming, though and not really very helpful to my clients. Because really, the answer is, it depends. Let’s chat about what it is that you are looking to get out of your session – Do you want a custom designed lay flat book, metal prints, traditional canvases, a wall design of mounted images, vivid metal keychains, or something else entirely? Let’s chat over the phone so that I can give you an accurate idea of pricing…
Still undecided? Call me at 253-576-2674. I’ll be happy to answer questions, listen to your thoughts, and help you figure out if we are a good fit for one another.
Individual Portrait /A La Carte prices
On location photojournalistic style photography for Birthdays, Anniversaries, Sports Events, Hospital Newborn Photography, Birthday Parties, and other Special Occasions. Weddings not included.
$200 for the first 2 hours. Includes a custom slideshow app with your favorite 30 images, and an online gallery for sharing. Additional time billed at $35/half hour. Prints and digital files are optional. Limited availability. Mileage may be billed for events more than 15 miles from Puyallup.
Contact Me as soon as possible to get your session on the calendar!
Still undecided? Call me at 253-576-2674. I’ll be happy to answer questions, listen to your thoughts, and help you figure out if having a photographer at your next event works is a good plan for you.